Felt like we were also part of them -- the tourists.
Quite a nice place to visit ~☆
The 1st thing I saw and was ammediately attracted to this creature, and was soooo excited about it... although I don't know its name... Should be some kind of "ray".
Green sea turtle ~ beautiful!
Marmoset ~ he was so active and attracted many children.
Had hard time snapping his face~~ m(_ _)m
Gecko ~ gecko
Me touching a fish... the feeling was ~~~ rough! (>﹏<)
A cute frog... Spot it?
Arapaima ~~ very huge! The photo showed only half of its body.
A knife fish above my head ~~
Sea turtle.. I think...
Later, we had dinner in TGI Friday @ Subang Parade.
This was what I ate. In fact it's an appetizer but the serving is big! Big enough for me.
BBQ roasted chicken... Big n Yummy!!! Finger lickin' good too!!! (^-^)b
7 comments:
I never went there b4, in my mind, I feel not worth, but this really depend on individual.
If got chance, I will go visit there..
there's one soft shelled turtle (sui yee) there. they nicknamed it "manu". it's freaking big... as big as the mamak table we normally eat at. it's supposed to be the world's biggest freshwater turtle on display.
blueyebabe
What kind of chance u r waiting for? Money? People or time?
rockstar,
wow, so huge? really want to go have a look..
anderson,
waiting for people..
money always not a problem to me. hehe..
blueyebabe
me too....
Urgh.... I'm starving now.
Post a Comment