2006 is coming to an end soon...
In fact, very soon... ♪~~((*^o^*)
Like early this year,
I should, again, come out with my new year's resolutions for 2007.
I feel ashamed that most of my resolutions made for 2006 were not accomplished. (─.─)
1. I said I wanted to read more books and newspapers...
Well, finally I finished a decent book - "The World is Flat".
But one book a year is .... errr..... ≡ ̄﹏ ̄≡
And I only read thestar online whenever I have extra time...
or else I listened to the radio for latest updates.
2. I said I wanted to take up MBA...
But I have not started anything yet other than visiting an education fair.
And I'm still hesitating whether to further study or not...
3. I said I wanted to go to Japan for homestay once again...
Alright, what kind of excuse again?
... how about "not enough money"??
4. I said I wanted to go visit Tibet...
Not enough money???!!!
5. I said I wanted to take up JLPT2...
Too busy with works... In fact, I stopped my Japanese class in the middle of the year.
6. I said I wanted to be physically active...
At least I joined Celebrity and go at least thrice a year if I'm not stuck in the office.
In 2007, I look forward to:
1. Continue my Japanese language study.
2. Read more books/newspaper (at least 5 books per year).
3. Save more money.
4. Look into business opportunity.
5. Be physically active (my membership with True Fitness starts 01 Jan, 07).
6. Travel overseas (any country will do, except Singapore!!!)
(And I hope I don't have to stay up until very late in the office in order to survive.)
Happy New Year!!! ~♪♪(^O^)
2 comments:
Welcome to the year of 2007, let us work hard together in this year!
thanks and all the best!!!
Post a Comment