Apply other job, get interview experience and open ur eye sight.. Who knows mayb u can get better pay/benefits and better working environment. Last week I went to Cyberjaya, I saw Nokia got a recreation room for staff. Inside the recreation room got pool and tv.
Wow~! Knowing that Nokia treats their staff so nice, I oso wanna look for a similar one. Juz now while walking towards office, suddenly had the feeling that I dun wanna wear the same uniform for the rest of my life.
4 comments:
hmm... i know, it is hard. Anyhow, hope that everything will going smooth with u. U r the best, u noe? =P Gambateh~
yeah, real hard decision. not in my best form recently.... sigh...
Apply other job, get interview experience and open ur eye sight..
Who knows mayb u can get better pay/benefits and better working environment.
Last week I went to Cyberjaya, I saw Nokia got a recreation room for staff. Inside the recreation room got pool and tv.
Wow~! Knowing that Nokia treats their staff so nice, I oso wanna look for a similar one. Juz now while walking towards office, suddenly had the feeling that I dun wanna wear the same uniform for the rest of my life.
Post a Comment