The 29th of April was my host sister, Momo chan's birthday. I wrote an e-mail to her family to wish her happy birthday but I mistakened her age. She should be 12 this year but I thought she has just turned 13. I even bought her a gift, a cute pendant, but I am too lazy to send it over. So.... the gift is still with me.
I am happy to receive her reply this morning. She actually replied on the day of her birthday.
Her reply is as below:
リーちゃんへ
メールありがとう。 わたしは、12さいに、なったよ!友達にプレゼントをもらいました。(^o^) 今度、学校の行事で、ピアノを弾きます。がんばるね! お父さんもお母さんもくるちゃんもみんなげんきです。 旅行、楽しんできてください。
再見(^-^)/~ ももかより
I wish we could still keep in touch once in a while, like now, for as long as we can still remember each other. Our time together in Japan was really.... unforgettable. I treated her as if she was my own sister. Momo chan, I hope you can still remember me well even after you have grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment