Friday, May 19, 2006

On biz trip soon

Has been quite a while since I last updated my blog. Bz.. bz... and bz... Just finished my Japanese language course and I intend to rest for a short while before moving to the next level.

Oh yeah! I am going to Taiwan soon! Although on a biz trip. A bit excited now since I have never been to Taiwan. The most excited thing is I will get to buy Japanese CDs which are hard to get here! Yeah! Hooooray!!! Really excited about it. If not, I will have to buy on-line which will be much more expensive. Have to start listing out already... Heard from my friend that CDs in Taiwan are slightly cheaper and better in quality. I also plan to get the latest Tarcy Su's album there. I hope the biz trip will turn out fine and fun. Ya, hope to make some friends too.

May be get myself a MP3 player there too. Heard the local brand there is cheap. But I have to take the risk of not having any warranty and probably can't get it fixed should problems arise.

I don't expect to buy clothes there though. May be won't be that cheap. And I don't think I have much time to shop since I'll be attending training for the whole day and only get to rest on Sunday.

Ok, will share my trip photo here soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fully utilize ur times in taiwan and have fun! Its going to be a valuable experience for u! oh~ the most important thing is~ don forget my souvenir, k!(special special!!)Bon voyage~