It's my first time to The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, Tambun.
I've heard it's expensive and not many average people like us would want to come here for a getaway. Thanks to my company, I'd a chance to stay here for a night for a meeting.
There are a total of 25 villas. Each villa is well equipped, roomy, plus a private pool and a jacuzzi. Perfect for couples but not for family though. Each villa comes with different arrangement. Mine the pool was slightly smaller.
This is how small the pool is. You can't really swim in it but good to enjoy the cool water with soft music on (music player was provided).
Each villa comes with extra king sized bed.
On the left is the changing room and the right, basin and makeup table.
This is the hotspring jacuzzi inside the room. There is a bigger one outside too.
View outside the villa - photo taken with Instagram - an olden day's feel...
All hotsprings in the villa is taken from here, so it's all natural. Nobody is allowed to enter this lake.
Colleague was enjoying natural fish therapy. The fishes come from outside, not rear, according to the staff.
We also get to see animals like monkeys and birds (not sure the name of these birds). A colleague said it's called "Pearl Chicken" in mandarin. Some like to watch them fight.
Overall, I do like this place although I didn't get to enjoy much of its facilities. Other than hotpsring and nature, there aren't many things here and it's too expensive if not for corporate's event.
2 comments:
What a treat! Your company is so generous for a meeting. :)
I hope so much can enter there. last time brought mom & dad over there, but no allow to enter.. =(
Post a Comment