Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Pleasant Surprise

Finally got my UD Naked Palette from Sephora~ a pleasant surprise from hubby. Purposely bought for me from Singapore during his biz trip.

Of course I asked him to scout for me in Spore but he lied to me that he was too busy to go for shopping... until he got down from his car after his return and surprised me with this gift!!

Yeah I couldn't wait for Sephora Malaysia to re-stock the item although it was slightly more expensive in Spore due to currency exchange.

Yay my dream came true and it's time to practice my painting skill soon~☺

4 comments:

SK said...

偶尔一个小惊喜,你的hubby还挺有情趣的。希望他继续加油咯!:)

Erika said...

哈!难得的情趣~

Blueyebabe said...

wat is the right thingy use for? next time no lucy liu please.

Erika said...

It's an eye primer. Hubby said didn't look like Lucy liu wor. The photos unclear I myself also can't see the makeup clearly.