My first attempt for a heavy makeup was rather successful, after learning from a makeup tutorial shared by a Korean-American blogger.
Today is a cousin in-law's wedding and since I've lately invested in some cosmetics, and have watched quite a few tutorials, am thinking to give it a try on this occasion. Before the dinner, I went to Shu Uemura @ KLCC and the SA asked if I did the make up myself and complimented me!
Watching tutorial is indeed helpful as before that, all my attempts failed. Makeup is really an art that I'm not good at especially when it comes to eye makeup.
This was taken at Concorde Hotel's lobby.
Unfortunately, the photographer is a bad one and the above 2 photos are the clearest he could get.
Nevertheless, I'm excited and am looking forward to more paintings!!!
2 comments:
look like lucy liu jor geh?
Haha~ Lucy Liu also not bad mah...
Post a Comment