Friday, March 19, 2010

Online Purchase Again...



Haha~ can't wait to show off skincare/makeup/haircare products that I have just bought online...

It all started with me reading a local blogger's blog by chance. She likes to try out different skincare brands and share her review on her blog.

She bought many unfamiliar brands (but popular in Taiwan) online and she mentioned about using Niu Er's (牛爾) products which she has also bought online and which she said rather good. This led me to check on the websites she mentioned.

I don't buy just because of her recommendation but because I'm also one person who likes to try new things especially skincare and makeup. I'm one of those consumers who have no brand loyalty. Of course, since it's Niu Er and Kevin's products (they are very famous skincare/makeup gurus in Taiwan due to the famous program show - 女人我最大), my confidence towards the products has increased.

Surprisingly, the price range is also affordable. Why not give it a try?! If it's good, I may switch to Kevin's makeup products! As for Niu Er's products, I'm still uncertain as I have to be quite careful with skincare products since I've sensitive skin.

Ok, will talk about effects of the products next time after I have used it...

4 comments:

vivienne said...

Girl, have you finished your current skin care products before you purchase another set?

Erika said...

haha, you know my answer lar...

andersonloo said...

what is the url?

Erika said...

u can just google for jkfashion shop. the text is in chinese though.