Spotted this classic convertible recently while on our way to 1 Utama one afternoon.
It was a sunny day, of course.
What made me took down my window's shade and took a picture of it was not because of the car.
But because I didn't understand why he wanted to keep his roof opened.
The sun was bright and the weather was hot!!
If you don't believe me, this was how he reacted when the sunlight turned even brighter...
I wonder if the roof was spoilt.
Luckily he is an indian with darker skin colour...
4 comments:
哈哈哈~~~Erika你真风趣!!I love this blog!
This beautiful car is a classic and I think, there is something wrong with the roof or, maybe there is no air-conditioning since cars at that time do not have one. Even power windows were not invented at that time.
But for those who do not know much, they would be very tempted to say, "Silly Crab".
哇!妳真的敢拍下,没有被发现吗?
haha~cfc, thanks for sharing the info. blueyebabe & I really tot that he was insane at tat time...
sk, 谢谢奖赏。
angi, 偷拍的时候的确有点怕被发现。
Post a Comment