Monday, December 28, 2009

Annual Meeting の Part 2

We were served with good food during our Langkawi annual meeting although most were food served by the hotel. I am not a choosy eater after all.

I did not capture pictures of all the food we had but only some interesting ones...


We ate at a restaurant which I was told was once swept away by Tsunami. They rebuilt it.
I got a shock when they served this dish as the prawns were really big. And yummy too.


With spoon & fork by the side, can you imagine how big is the prawn? It was fresh too!


The company even arranged for us a fine dining in The Andaman's restaurant.
Each dish comes with small portion but very long name.
This was the 1st dish - Smoked Tasmanian Salmon Pancake, Sour Cream with Crisp Salad Leaves, Salmon Roe dressing


2nd dish - Grilled Marinated King Prawns and Scallops Skewer
Tomato Relish and Idaho Patato Salad
Lobster Bisque


3rd dish & the last one - Warm Chocolate and Royale Apple Tartlet
Served with Vanilla Ice Cream

These were all so-so only.

I don't know about Andaman but in Datai, I was told a normal fried rice costs them RM40+ per plate. ~wow~

2 comments:

andersonloo said...

Yummyyyyyy....

SK said...

Wah the food looks good! Beautifully presented~~~ the presentation looks like France cuisine.