Saturday, December 26, 2009

Recommending OxySolution Mousse

I haven't been blogging for the whole Dec... so, perhaps, this will be my last blog entry in year 2009...

It's year end and many shopping places are having sales!!!

Planned to do some shopping the other day... and because I've been having a red, allergic patch on my face which never seems to heal despite applying steroid cream on it (yes, it did subside after using steroid cream but it comes back very soon the next day or 2 days after)... so, I planned to switch back to Aqua Juju foam wash even though I haven't finished using my current Avene foaming facial wash.

I suspected it was the Avene facial wash since the patch becomes very itchy almost every time after I've washed my face, although Avene products are meant for sensitive skin....

Probably those facial washes that are rich in foam do not suit me. My skin is becoming more and more sensitive (due to aging, I think).

So, I went to SaSa to shop for this Aqua Juju foam wash, which I have used before and which I find it quite good. And it's a budget product (about RM65+ if I don't remember wrongly). You only need to press a few pumps and foam comes out instantly, no need to lather it with water.

However, when I asked for Aqua Juju, the sales assistant introduced me another similar type of foam wash instead. And it's Beauty Talk Oxysolution. She tried it on my skin and it appeared quite soothing. The Beauty Talk sales promoter was also there and kept on persuading me and even told me that Aqua Juju's hyaluronic acid content is very rich and might not suit everybody.

Finally, I was convinced to give it a try since it's RM89.90, a little bit more expensive but still cheaper than Clarins.


Aqua Juju Foam Wash


Beauty Talk OxySolution mousse - can be used as makeup remover, facial wash as well as toner.

First, I used steroid cream to make sure the red patch is cleared. Then, I tried it every morning and evening to replace my existing Avene facial wash. Surprisingly, the red patch never come back! It's mild and does not irritate my skin. But sometimes I tend to pump for a few more pumps since it seems to be too mild and feels like doesn't cleanse well enough.

Then, I was even more surprised by the lifting effect of Beauty Talk's another product -
Oxymask (same brand) which was featured in 女人我最大. You can find out more from youtube:

4 comments:

SK said...

Last blog for 2009? There are still 5 days to go... sure you can do more. hehehe.....^____^

Blueyebabe said...

that's y her hands itchy and blog again the next day.. keke

Blueyebabe said...

this Oxymask looks scary.. got side effects onot geh?

Erika said...

dunno. not yet try. last time they tried on my hand and bubbles came out after some time. i din buy cos too expensive for an unknown brand. now considering after trying the mousse.