Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A haircut not of my wish

It was time for haircut... to get my long, messy, curly tresses a decent trim...

Spotted Hebe's latest hairstyle on S.H.E latest MV and liked it so much that I searched for days on the internet for her picture and finally got it and downloaded to my handphone so that I could show it to the hairstylist.

I went back to the same salon but tried a different stylist this time...
(I hope the previous stylist will probably forget about me...)


This was what I ordered.

Some may not like it but I just love it!!!

In fact, the latest trend in Japan/Taiwan is A-line haricut with bottom of the hair curling inwards. You can have short or long version. Both will be nice. At first I wanted a long version but later decided that I tried the short one and let it grow longer, so that I can have 2 different styles at different times.


This is what I get.

A totally different style I would say... the last thing I would want because there are already so many this kind of bob styles on the street.

I did receive positive comments though. Most said that I look fresher and younger.

I don't hate my latest haircut although I would want Hebe's. I told myself that probably my previous long hair was too layered that the volume wasn't there when the hairstylist tried to style it.

It's not easy to maintain since my hair is slightly curly in nature and have to blow dry each time after washing my hair.

Perhaps I will try the A-line style after it grows longer in future...


A snap of myself in Kitschen changing room...

5 comments:

angi said...

终于看到了妳的新发型,挺不错的!看起来蛮新鲜的发型。

Blueyebabe said...

who said u look younger? from the pic u took, u look more mature lah... but this is better coz suit ur position, can gain more respect from the mature outlook.

andersonloo said...

I will cut my hair soonnn.....

CFC said...

Nice style also. Makes you look more *ahem* sexy.

Erika said...

thanks for all the compliments!!!