
Introducing new member of our home~
A 2in1 elliptical/cross trainer + stepper which costs RM1,888 (promotion price).
I do not know if it's expensive or worth the price...
It comes with basic function which we think is good enough.
Of course you can't compare with those machines used in the gym which come with preset training program, fan and even tv monitor.
We receive it only today and haven't started using it yet.
Since I gotta wash my running shoes first... since I am going to wear them inside the house.
Cross trainer helps train major parts of the body including arms, legs and abs (if not mistaken). Anyway, it's a convenient workout machine for use at home, if you are disciplined enough. It saves time of commuting to and fro gym and it takes only 30 mins per day, which is good enough if you do it persistently.
My only concern is I will get bored with doing only one type of exercise. So, I am planning also to look for yoga VCD/DVD since I already have a yoga mat.
With busy work schedule now and in future, perhaps working out at home will give me more flexibility and save cost, once again, provided I'm disciplined enough.
Hopefully it will not turn into, like what my colleagues have said, an expensive clothes hanger!
6 comments:
ok, I will come to ur house more often to visit this so-call 'expensive clothes hanger'.. keke~
only if you can be that hardworking... haha...
you not going to gym anymore?
seldom lor... coz everyday work until very late.... tired, no mood also... actually, all are excuses for laziness ~ hahaha!!!
Enjoy the work-up! Exercise is something that can be addictive, I think maybe it stimulates some kind of hormone that makes your body ask for it. So, I hope you continue the good work!
Beat the laziness. You can do it! Like Michael's song~~ Just Beat It!
Post a Comment