Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gifts from Anna Sui


Da~lah~~~
These are gifts for me from Anna Sui~
~courtesy of Marie Claire magazine~

I was sooo... lucky to be selected as one of their winners in the Anna Sui contest.
I entered the contest some months ago and I had almost forgotten about it when I received a call from Marie Claire to inform me about the prize.

I had sent in letter to Citta Bella last year and won myself Clarins hamper.
and Now... Anna Sui... how lucky I am, and I hope the luck will never end.... ヽ(^◇^*)/

This gift worths more than RM300 (according to the notification letter from Marie Claire).
It contains:

1. Anna Sui Nail Colour Black 10ml
2. Anna Sui Eye Liner Pencil Silver 1.1g
3. Anna Sui Liquid Eye Colour Blue 5.2ml
4. Anna Sui Rouge S (lipstick)
5. Anna Sui Moisturizing Fluid Foundation 4ml
6. Anna Sui Moisturizing Powder Foundation 2g
7. Anna Sui Clear Foundation Primer 0.6ml
8. Anna Sui Mini Rouge W 1.2g

Thanks, Anna Sui & thanks, Marie Claire!!!

4 comments:

angi said...

你就好啦!那么好运!我看下一次我也要参加多一点杂志的比赛。

vivienne said...

哇~羡慕死人了啦!

SK said...

恭喜恭喜!祝你好运连连。Anna Sui的东西我也很喜欢,因为它的包装很美。呵呵~。

Blueyebabe said...

yoh! so envy~

but those things I oso don't use :P