
About two months ago I was invited by Clarins to join one of their workshops for the launching of their new product - Clarins White Plus HP intensive whitening botanical program (as shown in pic above).
Of course I had to purhcase RM100 voucher to join but it was fully redeemable on any Clarins products. During the workshop, the trainer briefed us on Clarins series of products and of course, their new launch. They then let us tried the products on our face, according to our needs. The workshop was finally wrapped up with a lunch treat by Clarins in Thai Thai restaurant at Sunway Pyramid. Anyway, the workshop was carried out inside Thai Thai restaurant itself.
As the name suggests, it's a 3-week intensive whitening program which is meant to subsitiute all the skincare products that you are using at night. And in 3 weeks time, you will rediscover a brighter and radiant-looking skin.
I would say it was quite a succesful attempt by them. Because, 10 of us who went, around 7-8 of them went home with bags full of the latest Clarins whitening botanical program. Even myself, who didn't buy on that day, went back 2 weeks later to engage 1 set myself.
It's not cheap! It costs us RM480 (if I don't remember wrongly).
I am now in the first week of use. 2 more weeks to go and I can't wait to see the results!!!
Luckily no sign of allergy is seen so far, which I'm quite anxious to find out whenever I use a new skincare product.
Just wait & see...
No comments:
Post a Comment