How come don't like 椰浆? I love it very much leh...
very oily, fattening... very "gili" kind of taste...
why this entry got chinese & then english translation?
exactly... how come has two languages?! hahaha
agree, 椰浆 taste sucks! yiak!I oso din eat this fish..
where is this place ???tell me tell me
aiya, english version for those who don't read chinese mah...kycek, it's a chinese restaurant in ipoh, near to kinta city. i forgot the name liao...
cheh ,u are telling nothing ...
哈哈哈!!!... hahaha!!! gelak pun mau translate..
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How come don't like 椰浆? I love it very much leh...
very oily, fattening... very "gili" kind of taste...
why this entry got chinese & then english translation?
exactly... how come has two languages?! hahaha
agree, 椰浆 taste sucks! yiak!
I oso din eat this fish..
where is this place ???
tell me tell me
aiya, english version for those who don't read chinese mah...
kycek, it's a chinese restaurant in ipoh, near to kinta city. i forgot the name liao...
cheh ,u are telling nothing ...
哈哈哈!!!... hahaha!!!
gelak pun mau translate..
Post a Comment