Thanks to invitation from Blueyebabe, we went to Bukit Tabur for physical challenge.
My first time in Bkt Tabur but not my first time doing similar activity.
My third time indeed.
Since I hadn’t exercised much lately, muscular pain on both thighs was inevitable after a 2 hour plus adventure. Imagine I have to walk like a penguin the next day…
Anyway, thank god I returned home safely with only minor scratches on the elbow, a bee stung, and a hurt toe.
All in all, I did not enjoy this excursion much as I didn’t like going down slopes after slopes, which hurt my toenails and knees. Climbing up was challenging though. There were many more rocks to climb on and across as compared to the previous experience I had. Nevertheless, it was still a pleasant and fruitful experience. Things I gained are worth the physical exhaustion – fresh air, beautiful scenery, mental relaxation, physical training…
The mountain behind be should be even more challenging.
Erika in action
Nice view
We met many "hikers" that day...
I know it's "kacang putih" to many.
But I look forward to challenging Mount Everest next!!!
hahaha.... juz kidding...
9 comments:
Even already "kacang putih" to many, but is still better than many too....
hehehe...next time still wanna go 上山下海 with me onot? btw, how's ur finger that stung by the bee now?
omg, you look so thin!!! poor girl, must had been working too hard my dear..
omg... why didn't invited me?!
blueyebabe,
my finger okay oledi... dun wan上山下海,but翻山越岭still okay for me... kekeke...
eve,
thin meh? actually on diet...it's the opposite... put on some weights due to sedentary lifestyle (sit for too long in the office and too busy for gym)
vivienne,
din know u r interested... invite u next time...
why not snorkeling or diving? tot u shud love the sea since u know how to swim..
the pictures were nicely shot!
ahem...of coz! I'm that photographer, who born wif talent. kekeke...
nolar...into the sea is fine wif me...
Post a Comment