Today ~ soon after my Japanese class ~
*it was already 9pm*
~ while I was walking towards my car,
a man approached me and started talking to me in mandarin...
He asked me whether I could understand mandarin.
And before I could utter a word, he went straight to tell me that he was from China and that he meant no harm...
~ but I reacted rather negatively... ヽ(*'0'*)ツ
I told him in English that I didn't understand mandarin and quickly walked away ~
I know I'm quite a paranoiac... (>﹏<)
~ but it's better safe than sorry, true?
... after hearing and seeing so many negative news about Chinese ppl from China...
Moreover, the place we stood was rather dark....
I think if he really needs help, he better approaches a guy next time.
If it was you, how will you react???
Am I not being helpful?
Had it been a Japanese guy who approached me, it might be another story though...
Sorry, I'm afraid that's the real world!!! ╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭
3 comments:
Last time I also faced such people in the roadside, were two women, I was answered them that I couldn't help them.
For me, it depends on my mood but usually, I try to look ahead and if I saw them, I would avoid.
No sense beating them senseless because I feel threatened.
true enough... one told me that he was also approached by a Chinese from China asking for money. He regretted it after that although it was only RM2...
Post a Comment