Yesterday ~
while looking through the programs installed in my laptop and trying to figure out which are the rarely-used-ones or I-can-do-without-ones....
... my "gatal" hands "accidentally" pressed the wrong button and deleted SoundMax - the sound device!!!
Alamak!!! (>口<-)
Although I reacted promptly and immediately clicked on the "cancel" button....
it was too late and the files were all gone!!!
It simply means...
☆ window media player can't play properly
★ I can't watch vcd/dvd with the laptop
☆ I can't listen to music that I've downloaded
★ I can't listen to music online
Since I'm dumb in computer, I have no idea how to restore it.... (>_<。)
Anybody can help??? Orz
Any expert please help!!!
2 comments:
i restored it finally.... *phew*! (^-^)v
Sometimes happens to me too when I try to keep more space so I can save more pictures or Kristine and Kaelynn. Heh
Post a Comment