This is my newly bought walkman phone from Sony Ericsson - model no. w810i. I bought it for RM1240 with a free screen protector from a dealer in SS2. It comes with a Memory Stick Pro Duo 512MB. Cool?!
I like its black colour, so that it doesn't look obvious when it gets dirty. Black is cool too!! And I have a Hello Kitty handphone strap which I bought in Bangkok. It goes well with my handphone. ha~! <( ̄︶ ̄)>
Still have to get used to using this new handphone since my previous one was Samsung. Anway, it's fun pressing the buttons when I am bored...
The reason I am willing to fork out this amount of money is because it's basically a 3-in-1 combination of handphone, walkman and camera. Very convenient!! You can just take out your handphone when you want to take a quick snap. I mean, who will bring their camera around all the time?!! And you can listen to the music from your walkman phone when you need some entertainment, e.g. while waiting or travelling. Oh yeah! It comes with radio too!
A good choice ~ yeah?! b( ̄▽ ̄)d

1 comment:
welcome to sony ericsson's world! agree wit ur comments n i totally wont regret to get myself sony ericsson as well... worth it!
Post a Comment