Saturday, August 19, 2006

Health Concern

Just heard from mum that my 4th auntie was diagnosed with cancer. We are still not sure how serious it is. Earlier on she has had tumour in her ovary and was removed. Benign or malignant I am not sure. I was even more shocked to find out that all my aunties from my mother side have got cancers! ALL!!!! ╰(‵□′)╯

Althogether 3 of them. All have cancers at different sites. All the while I'd thought that I should be safe since I did not have family history of cancers. Since I'd not heard of any such cases happening in my family. Now only I know I've very serious cases of family history of cancers!! I suddenly feel like ....... orz ╮(╯_╰)╭

I did not know about these earlier is it because I don't give a damn?!

Besides praying for them and hoping that they will get well very soon, I must also start to take care of myself. I am known to my colleagues and friends that I do not take care of what I eat. I drink coffee everyday. I like to drink "yin yong" and "teh". With ice!!! Even though I feel the after effect of teh, I still pamper myself with all these unhealthy drinks and foods.

I really should be serious about this. May even consider becoming a vegetarian liao... (┬_┬)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahha.. must take good care then... nvm, i'll always b there to nag nag nag nag... heheheheh....

zeusmicto said...

I have the same "alarm" from my family/relatives too; diabetics, cancer... and i have to remind myself all the time about the facts that , hey, it's in my family ~! Good that we get to know it early, take more precautions and stay healthy !
To everyone out there.

Erika said...

ha! thanks for viewing my blog and ur comment ya!!
mmm.... i think cancer is worst of all illnesses. lets watch what we eat though we can't guarantee what will happen in the future.