Yes, I'm buying beauty stuff from Luxola.com again, which is based in Singapore. This time, the prices are higher than before, probably after they have brought in new stocks from the US.
This time I've bought a brush cup holder and Dry 'n Shape, both from Sigma Beauty. Both costs me around RM165, which is still cheaper than if I were to buy from US, since Luxola is giving me a RM25 discount voucher. So happened that they have these 2 items as new arrivals which are already in my wish list.
Dry 'n Shape, as the name suggests, is for drying while shaping your brushes. It claims to allow drying in 4-6 hours! Normally I'll leave my brushes overnight to dry, especially those thick ones like face/foundation brushes. I haven't tried this Dry'n Shape though but am definitely looking forward to this "patented-pending" method of drying brushes. Do you really need this aid?! For me, I want the "shaping" effect as sometimes, brushes tend to be frizzy and may go out of shape after contact with water.
Haha! I do appear like a professional for having to use all these tools but seriously, I'm not. Perhaps I just like to buy stuff and try out new things. I hardly put heavy makeup.
I do read from an article that applying makeup with brushes do give better effect. I did try the contour brush for applying blusher and somehow, it does give a better contouring effect than using normal brush. So give it a try!

No comments:
Post a Comment