Yes I'm reading this recently. Although I haven't finished reading (because I don't normally read), it's really a good book worth reading and recommending.
Tony Buzan is the guru of mind mapping and this book teaches us how to improve our memories and be more creative and successful in what we are doing. To the contrary of what we used to think, memory with proper training improves over time. If you want to find out more, go read it!
As I have said before I don't like to read and good book that appeals to me is hard to come by. Many times I started with first few pages and the book was eventually left somewhere untouched. It simply doesn't have the "element" to attract me to continue reading. Is it a lame excuse? But I prefer reading educational or inspirational books like this rather than story books or fictions. Nothing wrong with fiction but just my individual preference.
The last time I read a good and eye-opening book is "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman. Haha! The one and only. Do let me know if you come across good inspirational book like this. I would like to do more reading. Just a little bit more persistence though...

No comments:
Post a Comment