Spotted this in Tribeca boutique on Friday when we went to the newly opened Empire Gallery in Subang.
It's a cardholder by agnès b. which costs me only RM19. Each slots are a bit tight and can't hold many cards. But I like the material which is shiny on the surface. Not leather though.
I'm not too sure whether agnès b. products are sold in Malaysia but it's a rather famous brand in Japan & Taiwan. I've no idea on the prices but my impression is they are expensive. I was told by the staff there that the cardholders are genuine but rejected items. On closer look, you won't see any obvious flaws and we are not sure why these were rejected.
A good buy though, I would say...
4 comments:
crazy price, rm19!!!
The quality looks ok, maybe it was the design which they made from the wrong specifications.
pretty leh, i like!
Our Company just had a round of trainig with the Sales team and we learnt a bit more about PVC and such. Msybe it got rejected because of the material's grade/quality. Thi is because a low grade material do not last long. O you might be able tosee th effect after two years if you're unlucky.
Post a Comment