
Bought this Shu Uemura UV under base mousse SPF30 PA+++ at RM108.
I've been trying to search for a satisfactory makeup base with sufficient UV protection & finally came across this. Most of the makeup base are in liquid form and if I'm not wrong, this is the first and only mousse type ever available. My reason for buying this 2-in-1 is so that I don't have to apply separately 1 layer of makeup base & another layer of sunblock. Another reason is that it makes your skin oilier by applying so many layers of skincare.
It's a new product and is a newer version of the previous base mousse which comes with SPF17 PA++ only and is priced at RM135.
The best thing I like most about this mousse is that it's not only NOT oily compared to the sunblock I'm using now (also by Shu Uemura), it also provides moderately good coverage, so that you only need to apply a thin layer of powder after this. I believe it looks good on itself for those whose skin tone are even. The only downside is I'm not so into its smell. It doesn't smell bad though.
Overall, my rating for this product is 4/5. A good try for somebody looking for natural makeup with sun protection at the same time. You may want to dust a light layer of loose powder after the base to make it more lasting.
No comments:
Post a Comment