S'pore is my most visited country... definitely more than 10 times.
but still.... I will never say that I am very familiar with S'pore, given what an absent-minded kind of person I am. I never pay too much attention to the surroundings.... never...
I was very stressed before this meeting...
As most of them I'd never met before.
And I will be presenting, just after 2 months joining the company, my still "limited" knowledge of both the brand and the company in front of these people...
Yes, I was damn nervous!
Surprisingly it turned out to be a fruitful one.
I was complimented, even by my own boss.... although I sounded unsteady in the beginning.
I used to do a lot of trainings for my staff with my previous company and yet, when it came to presentation in front of a bunch of strangers... lack of confidence and 自我要求 are the major killers!!!
It is my 1st time I've this feeling that I'm working with a group of real marketers. One of them is a superb iron lady whose years of experience and expertise really make her stands out. She's one of those few I believe most ladies would look up to. As for me, I know I will never be like her and I do not wish to be like her although I respect her professionalism. As my colleague quoted, she is a very strategic person. (^-^)b
This is the room where I stayed ~ very new, neat, clean and comfortable~~
1st time I wasn't scarred sleeping alone in a hotel room o(^-^)o
In fact, I enjoyed spending time alone inside the room, surfing the net for free!
and I managed to do a last minute shopping & grabbed a pair of shoes~
from Charles & Keith (S'porean designers if I'm not wrong)
which costed me S$31.90 after 20% off.
side view ~ 4" heels ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
7 comments:
I'm going to Singapore again next month. Which hotel u were staying there?
Great to hear that u're doing good in the presentation. Ganbate neh!
The shoe quite pretty wor. Where u bought it? But 4" wor, a bit too high for me..
apa maksud "strategic person"?
i stayed at gallery hotel, S$165+ per night. if not because company paid for it, it will be too expensive.
her approach is very strategic, the way she handles the brand...
10 times not many la... some people live there many years also not familiar.. hahaha.....
When you go Singapore, maybe I tumpang you to get some stuff.
cfc,
I'm going to Sg on 7 Dec, wat stuff u want to get? contact me b4 tat day ya?
Look out for Charles & Keith... i think u can find this brand in major shopping complexes along Orchard Road...
Post a Comment