and I spent half of the day attending
the "4th Malaysian Conference & Exhibition on Anti-Aging & Aesthetic Medicine"
@ Shangri-La Hotel, KL.
.....partly because of wanting to get more info for my company...
and also because of wanting to keep abreast of latest health-related issues...
~~since I'm a pharmacist... o(^▽^)o
Arrived at 1pm and started going round from booth to booth to visit exhibitors and try to "korek" more info with my "thick-skin" on ... ('-^*)/
... and finally got myself a handful of brochures & leaflets
Attended a public forum on anti-aging & aesthetic medicine @ 2pm.
Unsurprisingly, most of the participants were middle-aged & elderly.
However, I believe anti-aging can always start at younger age ~~ even at 20's!!!
After the forum ended at around 6pm, I went to the lobby to take a picture.
The stack of "stuff" besides me is my "trophies" from the forum. (^-^)vv
I believe the concept of "anti-aging and aesthetic medicine" is still new in Malaysia. However, as people here are getting more conscious about their apperance and quality of life at old age, it's definitely an area requiring further exploration.
This conference/exhibiton/public forum was organised by the Society for Anti-aging and Aesthetic Medicine Malaysia (SAAAMM).
Those who are interested could probably drop by their website: www.saaamm.org
2 comments:
dei.. it's koreklah, not gorek..
okie okie... sorry for my poor BM loh... :p
Post a Comment