Monday, September 25, 2006

Tim's B'day @ Little Havana


We went to Little Havana in KL (Bukit Bintang area) to celebrate my colleague, Tim Chen's birthday. It was 22 Sep 06. ( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

Tim is a Taiwanese. In fact, quite a typical one. One that can symbolise youngsters in Taiwan.
Of course he's not very young. But not old either.... (What am I trying to say?!)
He is a funny guy, very humurous and knows very well how to make people around him happy and laugh out loud. Even the coldest colleague of mine can't help to laugh at his jokes. He is a quick thinker and very smart. To put it in a nutshell, he is a survivor!!

Seems like I am promoting him here. Ha! But he's not available. He has got a beautiful Japanese girl friend. Oh yeah, he's very “哈日” too! So, finally I've got someone to share my passions with for all Japanese stuff.

He is very sociable. So, that night, around 17 of us consisting of 2 different groups celebrated for him.

Later that night, we went to a nearby gay bar. Ha! It was my first time. I didn't realize it was a gay bar until I saw many "obvious" gays hanging around. But I didn't stay for long. Three of us left earlier....

Later I was told that they saw 2 gays having passionate kiss!!! Ooohhhh... What else have I missed?

4 comments:

Blueyebabe said...

intro to me ler..

Erika said...

find a time la....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting a photo of Tim, you and me! Do you know that it was a Private Function at LittleHavana?! Hmm.... there are some elements for making this guy so special, not only his outlook (combinations with few famous movie stars!) but he is also a caring and joke creative person to be around with!! (He must be flying up high now! hehehe....)

Blueyebabe said...

Heard that he is a combination of Takeshi, Bruce Lee, and Jacky Chan. But i think he looks like 尹子维 (the guy who act as Max in Rob-B-Hood), very handsome.