It was her first time and she was so nervous. As good friends, of course we must go and support her in the final!!
It was also my first time standing so close to the stage and waited patiently throughout the whole contest. If not for my friend, normally I'll just take a glance and walk away. Not even Lee Hom will catch much of my attention. Ha! Angi, am I great supporter or what?!!
It was hot as the the stage was crowded by, mostly, men and guys. And my legs were painful after standing for hours on high heels. Luckily, the result was exhilarating!! In fact, we were overwhelmed! We were so happy for Angi that I think both Vyvy's and my eyes were welled with tears as the hosts announced the results. Yes!! Angi won! 2nd runner-up!! Hooray! What a great news! It was her first time and she won. I felt like a dream that I'm sure I'll never dare to dream of is finally fulfilled by someone close to me. (=^▽^=)☆ Congrats AnGi!!!

Our ifeel girl, Angi (3rd from the right). Isn't she pretty?!!
3 comments:
Hurray~~ im so glad that our little girl finally been thru tis, although it was so hard n stressful durin her preparations, still grateful tat she got it! everythins cant realy beat up a precious experience....
ya, that day I passby and saw her on the stage.. and she look prettier and sweet looking among the other participants.
Dunno she is ur colik..hehe!
hehe!!thank you for coming on that day thank you sososo much!! from angi sept '06
Post a Comment